How to Apply & Remove our Nail Wraps
Recommendations before applying your Nail Wraps
1-Push back cuticle & file the nail surface (this is to smoothen the nail surface & to remove grease & moisture to achieve a long lasting result) then file your nails thoroughly to make sure they are super smooth, this increases the surface area of your nails which allows the adhesive to work better!
2- Next, ensure you clean your nails properly to do so you need to:
- First, clean your nails either with acetone (nail polish remover) or alcohol.
- Then proceed to wash it with soap water (preferably dish soap).
- Finally, dry your nails with a dryer or room temperature
- Avoid using towels or tissues, which tend to leave sediments.
- Dirt and Sediment prevent the wraps from pasting onto your nails
Tips for successful results:
- Select the suitable sizes (cut to the correct size if necessary and make sure they do not touch your skin).
- Carefully remove the transparent protective layer. Then peel it off carefully.
- Position onto "the moon" of the nail. Make sure the sticker curve touches the cuticle line. Press gently through the central line of the nail plate towards the free edge. Forget about the excess at this point.
- Press from the moon towards the nail groove size by size. During this step, squeeze the air out of the sticker to ensure a smooth touch.
- Cut the excess sticker, and then file the edges gently to make it smooth.
- Try to apply before going to bed, this way your wraps are not exposed to heat or water and can adhere better
- Avoid High temperatures, heat causes the wraps to get weaker and tear easier so when cooking avoid your nails getting in contact with the flames.
- Water dissolves the adhesive used to paste the strips onto the nail. It is recommended to use gloves when doing the dishes at least the first day after applying or use a top coat as a sealant
- If you have oily nails, it is recommended to use a clear base coat prior applying
- To ensure long lasting results (up to 10 days) apply clear top coat after application to seal and protect your wraps
TO REMOVE: Remove easily with nail polish remover! Simply peel the wrap up gently at the cuticle and work the polish remover underneath to dissolve the adhesive.
Should you have any application questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to see your Nail Art! Please share your favorite Nailfie pics at your social media and make sure to tag #nailfordable, after this, place your next order and apply coupon NAILFREE at check out to get a free set! (Note we will validate your post to ensure that your pictures set was bought at our store to be eligible for it)
The Nailfordable team